Omega Concrete has been manufacturing architectural precast wall panels since 1974. Our panels can be seen on many buildings around Kansas City.
Precast offers durability, structural capacity, many finish options, and design flexibility. These attributes often make it the best option for the walls on your building.
Types of buildings and structures that use precast:
- Office Buildings
- Schools and Churches
- Retail Buildings
- Public Buildings – Police and Fire Stations
- Hotels, Military Barracks and Other Housing.
- Commercial Buildings
- Parking Decks
- Screen Walls
Types of finishes:
- Light to Heavy Sandblast
- Exposed Aggregate
- Form liners and Custom Reveals
- Inlaid Brick and Tile
- Custom Imprints and Artwork
- Inlaid Stone
- Pigments and a variety of aggregates can provide almost any color desired. These colors are permanent and will never need paint.
We typically supply our panels “erected-in-place” by our in house erection crews, but we can supply panels to be erected by others also.
Please page through our website to see example of various types of precast. All pictures are of projects completed by Omega and typically the pictures can be clicked on and expanded. Please call us (see the contacts page) if you have any questions.